Our Terms & Conditions
Mini Travel Executive specialise in providing a complete airport transfer and corporate / executive travel service to clients in the West Yorkshire area. We operate throughout the Yorkshire area encompassing Leeds, Bradford, Batley, Dewsbury, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Halifax, etc.
We are also able to provide an airport transfer service to and from any West Yorkshire Airport - Leeds Bradford - Doncaster - Manchester - Liverpool - Hull - Newcastle - East Midlands - Birmingham - Luton Airport, Heathrow Airport, Gatwick Airport, Stansted Airport, and London City Airport.
We govern a Strict Terms and Conditions as Follows.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. APPLICATIONS - These terms and conditions apply whether a contract has been made verbally or in writing. The hirer is responsible for the actions and decisions of all passengers on board including an additional costs in performing the contract whether or not they actually travel with the party.
2. QUOTATIONS - All quotations are given subject to the company having available a suitable vehicle at the time the hirer accepts the quotation. Quotations are valid for 7 days unless otherwise notified.
3. PAYMENT - A deposit of the hire fee (minimum £50) is payable on booking the coach with the balance due 7 days before the date of the hire unless the Company has agreed in writing to vary this condition. All deposits will not be returnable.
4. POLICY - A Strict "NO SMOKING" policy is enforced at all times. Under no circumstances will smoking be allowed at any time internally in side of the vehicle. This comes into force by English law on the 1st July 2007
Likewise a no eating of foods/drinks policy is enforced. The carriage of any alcoholic beverages opened or resealed is not permitted at any time, and likewise the consumption of. This is also enforced by English law. No bill, poster or notice is to be displayed on any vehicle without prior consent of the company.
5. SAFETY - SEAT BELTS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES, NO STANDING.
6. CANCELLATION BY HIRER - If the hirer wishes to cancel or amend any agreement, the following scale of charges will apply in relation to the total hire charge. 14 days or more before - No charge, 8 – 14 days - 10% of hire, 3 – 7 days - 25% of hire, 1 – 2 days - 50% of hire, Day of hire - Minimum of 85% of hire, Arrival of coach at departure point - 100% of hire.
7. Cancellation due to inclement weather conditions will be charged as above. Theatre/Concert tickets already purchased are not refundable. Accommodation, Meals etc arranged on your behalf by our company may be liable for a cancellation charge.
8. CANCELLATION BY COMPANY - In the event of an emergency or an action by the Hirer to vary the agreed conditions, the Company may return all monies paid and without further liability cancel the Contract.
9. DRIVERS HOURS AND REST PERIODS The Drivers hours or driving and rest periods are strictly controlled and the current regulations must be complied with. The Company will agree the hours of operation of the hire and these MUST be observed.
10. SEATING CAPACITY - The maximum number of passengers allowed on the vehicle is indicated on the vehicle. No standing passengers allowed. Drivers will not carry any extra passengers over the seating capacity of the vehicle.
11. ANIMALS will not be carried on any vehicle, except Guide Dogs.
12. VARIATION OF HIRE - If the vehicle is detained late by the Hirer or used for a longer journey than that contracted for, the Company will make an extra charge. We reserve the right to charge a valeting charge of £50 for any soiling in our vehicles or damages made by the hirer.
13. CONDUCT OF PASSENGERS - The Driver is responsible for the safety of the vehicle. Any passengers whose conduct is in breach of statutory regulations will be removed on the Drivers authority. The Hirer will be responsible for all damages caused to the vehicle by passengers during the hiring.
14. PROPERTY - The Company will not accept liability for any damage or loss of any property, which belongs to any passengers and is left on a vehicle. Any articles of found property recovered from a vehicle will be held at the Depot from where the vehicle is based and may be collected from there.
15. CHANGE OF VEHICLE - The Company may provide a larger vehicle than the size hired at no additional charge. The Company reserves the right to hire another Coach Operator to cover the hire.
16. BREAKDOWN/DELAY - The Company gives advice on journey times in good faith, but does not guarantee the completion of a journey at a specific time and will NOT be liable for inconvenience or loss caused by breakdown or delay.
17. COMPLAINTS - In the event of a complaint about the Company''''s services, the hirer should endeavour to seek a solution at the time by seeking assistance from the driver or the Company. If this has not provided a remedy, complaints should be submitted in writing within 7 days of the termination date of hire to Mini Travel Executive, 8, Walkers Mount, Batley, West Yorkshire, WF17 6AU. Complaints will be acknowledged within 14 working days and the Company will aim to resolve any complaint within 28 days of it being made.
17. RETENTION OF VEHICLE - Unless stated it should not be assumed that any vehicle will remain at the destination until time for the return journey.
18. ROUTE - The route used, unless the Hirer has advised of a particular route or places to be passed en-route, which will be specified on the confirmation letter, will be at the discretion of the Company and/or the Driver. The vehicle will depart at the times agreed by the hirer, and it`s the responsibility of the hirer to account for all passengers at those times. The company will not accept liability for any losses incurred by the passengers who fail to follow instructions given by the hirer.